When making an offer a home, getting “pre-approved” is good, but being “certified” is the gold standard. Becoming a Churchill Certified Homebuyer positions you almost as if you are offering cash for a home. Not only does it help you shop for your new home with more confidence, but we see these offers are accepted more quickly and clients can close sooner.
Competition is high in todays market and it’s more important than ever to present a trustworthy offer. Here’s the top 5 reasons to become as Churchill Certified Homebuyer:
- You submit your financial documents to be reviewed by an actual underwriter and you’re conditionally approved for financing on a new home. This is the best way to show the homeowner’s agent that you’re a reliable buyer.
- You’ve done a bulk of the leg work up front, making the home buying process quick and smooth once you’ve found the right home.
- Both you and the seller of the home have peace of mind that your funds will be approved when it’s time to sign on the dotted line. This is great to emphasize during negotiations!
- Going through this process up front helps catch many of the hiccups early on and prevents any issues from arising at the last minute.
- You’ll get to the closing table and in your new home FASTER! Often, buyers can close up to 7-10 days sooner!
Contact us today to start the process!