11 Ways to Prevent Delays With Your Home Loan Approval
Purchasing a new home? Refinancing? Following these simple steps can help ensure a smooth loan process.
When financing a home:
- DO inform Citywide Home Loans of any changes to your personal information (employment, marriage status, credit, etc).
- DO save money.
- DO save all important documents (pay stubs, bank statements, W-2’s, etc).
- DO keep your current job.
- DO read all correspondence from Citywide Home Loans.
- DO make sure all earnest money is from an acceptable source (Checking, savings, 401K).
- DO keep documentation on any large or significant deposits into your bank account (usually over $500).
- DO notify us immediately if your salary or other compensation changes.
- DO continue to make all payments on-time for credit cards, loans and rental/mortgage , as agreed.
- DO provide you homeowner’s insurance agent name and phone at least 10 days before closing.
- DO ask questions & be informed.